Blogger BlogNet49964




How to Make Money on the Internet? Where Do You Start?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, we all think we are ready, but where to start...? My belief is to find someone who gives full explanations and dig in. Just read and try a few things and do not spend a lot of money...trust only when your ready. There is a lot of mis-information out there.

I searched for 3 years before I found my own way online. I looked for honest info and guidance for people like me and You, who want to get started making money on the internet. It all started with finding places like BOA Club and Internet Marketing Center, because I did not know how to even set up a blog. I slowly learned all that I knew that I did not know there. You do not need to spend 3 years, but getting going on line is not an overnight effort. If you want long term success.

Then last weekend was the weekend that I'll never forget. I went to Celebration, Florida (near Orlando). Once there I found myself among like-minded people who were ready for change. I found myself inspired like never before and ready for making my online business bigger and better than ever.

The weekend started on Thursday with a reception and dinner. Mingling with the others left me with the feeling that this weekend was going to be good for us. I was ready to learn and start anew. Some of the participants came from as far away as Hong Kong and Perth Australia.

Friday and Saturday were full of information and action. It started with working on our Mindsets about money. It was deep work that involved how we saw ourselves with money. Because you need to have a good relationship with money or you're never going to be able to keep it. It all starts with your Mindset.

Then to the day to day running of our internet business. Teaching of the 'nuts and bolts' of our business and how to drive traffic to our sites to build a list and make sales. Because if we do not drive traffic we will not be able to make sales or build our list.

All in all a great weekend full of fun and great people. I hope to see you and one of the next events I attend!

Estelle St.John is an Internet Marketer and Loves to Help the 'Newbies' get started for real. And there is real help out there. If you need a resource on Internet Marketing Try http://www.MindSetForMillions.com

Best Paid Surveys
Online Poker Reviews


0 Responses to “How to Make Money on the Internet? Where Do You Start?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Blogger BlogNet49964: How to Make Money on the Internet? Where Do You Start?

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3